Monday, March 31, 2008

Sweet Baby Gwen

Saturday was moving day. While Jared and friends packed up the U-Haul with furniture, Gwen and I spent the morning with friends too...just relaxing! My friend, April, has a nice camera and she took a bunch of photos of Gwen looking so sweet. (I stole these photos from April's blog: dannyandaprilnewman.blogspot.com) Gwen is wonderful. After weighing 7 lbs 12 oz at her first doctor's appointment on March 25th, she went back to the pediatrician this morning and weighed in at 8lbs 2 oz. As the weight gain attests, she's sleeping and eating well. The eating well part also means lots of diapers! We don't mind a bit because she's so sweet.





Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger April said...

She is seriously so cute! I will bring over a jump.. junk whatever it is called drive with all the pictures on it sometime this week! Hope you are feeling well :)

March 31, 2008 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Jen and Joe. said...

ADORABLE as usual. =)

March 31, 2008 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Sam and Janiece said...

Ashley!...Congrads on your new little one...Gwen is adorable. I just made a blog today...
http://samandjaniece.blogspot.com/
Keep in touch!

March 31, 2008 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger April said...

oh my mom thinks Gwen is so cute and she swears she looks just like you!

March 31, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cutey pie!

April 1, 2008 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger marianne said...

Shashley! I mean, Hi, Dad! Yes, it's me! Your long lost roomie, Marianne! I found your blog though Erica's (who somehow managed to find mine). You look so cute with SHORT hair! And your hubby and daughter are looking mighty hot as well. I have thought about you a bunch since the good old days at the Y. I hope all is well. Give me an email sometime, marianne_duke@hotmail.com. Or, check out my blog! www.dukecrew.blogspot.com. Love ya! Marianne

April 2, 2008 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Skye said...

Ashley! She is so CUTE. I'm so happy for you. Oh and I love your hair.

April 2, 2008 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger missy. said...

ashley!! now i got a link to your blog from marianne, who found me...i don't know where. i love the internet. congratulations on your baby! she's so beautiful. she was born almost EXACTLY a year after my little one. my blog is missyjoekya.blogspot.com, if you're interested. hope to hear from you!

April 2, 2008 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness! She is so adorable! I am so jealous the family got to spend the weekend with you all. She is so sweet and so feminine! Her little hands and fingers are so delicate! I love you!! Lins

April 7, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home