Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Waiting Game



Did you know I check my own blog every few days just to see the little baby countdown over there on the right? Well, I do, and it's getting pretty exciting! I still feel great, so I'm not really anxious for labor to begin just yet. Unless the baby has other plans, I'm working until the due date, next Friday, March 28th. Also, we have some moving scheduled for this weekend that will obviously be postponed if the baby comes. We closed on our house on Monday, and that means packing on up and moving on out. Hopefully the baby will hang in there a little longer!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Good luck! We hope everything goes well. It's near impossible to guess when the baby will come, so go on your merry way! My first was induced a week overdue...

March 18, 2008 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger April said...

I am sooooo excited for you! and she will come right when she is supposed to, hahaha. Oh yay, and I am pretty sure Mason is excited to meet another girlfriend even if he doesn't know it yet :)

March 19, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home