Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Farewell Corinne!

Jared and I traveled to Maine this past weekend to say our good-byes to my sister, Corinne. Corinne enters the MTC on February 27th to begin her missionary service as a representative of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She will serve in the Malaga Spain Mission for eighteen months. Some of her last requests included a trip to the headlight and dinner at Flatbread Pizza (with Sam acting goofy with the pizza holder!).




Aunts, uncles, and cousins traveled to Maine on Sunday to hear Corinne speak at church. Friends and neighbors also attended. She did an excellent job and is certainly ready to serve. We'll miss her laugh, style, and sunny disposition. Buena suerte, Corinne!



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne C said...

You'll have to tell Corinne that Wendy works at the MTC! She orients the older couples, I believe. That would be cool if they ran into each other!

February 27, 2008 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger April said...

How exciting :) Your family looks fun!!!!

February 28, 2008 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I love Flat bread pizza!!! I miss Crin cron!

March 12, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home