Thursday, March 27, 2008

Gwen at Home

Jared had to go back to work today, and we miss him already! He's been keeping everything organized at home by staying on top of Gwen's feeding/napping schedule, doing laundry and dishes, making me food and keeping my water bottle full, and packing up in anticipation of moving on Saturday. Most impressive, but not surprising, he's taken to being a dad with ease.Gwen had her first sponge bath yesterday.

Gwen is getting sleepy...
Gwen sleeps best wrapped up tight. She's our little baby burrito!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen and Joe. said...

she's so cute I can hardly even stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 27, 2008 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger April said...

Ashley she is so cute! I can't wait to see her again :) That picture of Jared and Gwen is super cute!

March 27, 2008 at 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um...um...cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!

March 27, 2008 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

That picture of Jared and Gwen is really cute. I am glad you guys are doing well. She is really cute!

March 28, 2008 at 1:47 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

What a cute baby! Your mom sent the link to you blog--I am so excited to keep up with you this way. It sounds like you and the baby are doing well. I hope everything continues to go well! --Allison Robbins
P.S. My baby boy is due in one week!

March 28, 2008 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger With love from the Alvarez family said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE HER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!
VELMA AND IGGY

June 12, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home