Here's Gwen


Here are a couple of photos of Gwen. I don't have time to write much as I am getting kicked out of the Panera Bread place where I'm using their free internet as the hospital doesn't have access. I get to stay with Ashley tonight and tomorrow night and we'll go home Sunday morning. I would email these to people, but I don't have anyone's email address. It will all be easier when we're back home and Ashley can get to work on spreading the good news to everyone.
Labels: Gwen has arrived

5 Comments:
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....what to say... how about a math problem?
Jared + Ashley = Gwen, also = cuteness.
Sam
Congratulations to Jared and Ashley on your cute little angel. Garrett and I are so happy for you. We cannot wait to meet her and hold her.
love,
Lila and Garrett
Congrats! How exciting, she is adorable and Ashley you look great! I need your new address, Benton has a little something for his new friend Gwen.
Suzanne Andersen
Congratulations from the warm Southwest! Gwen is exactly 2 months younger than Makenna! Stay healthy and enjoy your precious new baby!
Suzanne Camarena & Family
Congratulations! Glad to hear every one is doing well. Cute baby.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home