Gwen's Week Two




Gwen is now two weeks and two days old. She had an eventful week with Grandma Earnshaw visiting. Her activities included (pictured from top to bottom) sleeping, looking around, taking another bath, and going on a few outings. One of these outings was to the grocery store where a man asked, pointing at Gwen, "In which aisle can I get one of those?"
Uncle Sam, Auntie Olivia, and Grandpa Earnshaw came to pick up Grandma Earnshaw and visit for the weekend. We enjoyed their company very much. The grandparents gave Gwen a special gift by painting her nursery. The trim is white and the walls are a lovely yellow hue. (The color is called "Twinkle" but the paint man at Home Depot kept calling it "Twinkie"...) Grandma Crosby arrived today, just in time for a baby hand off before Grandma Earnshaw's departure.

Labels: Baby Gwen





4 Comments:
YOU HAVE THE CUTEST BABY!!! Looks like you had such a fun time with the fam. I can't wait to meet her!
by the way- could you get me jen jackson's email address? thanks!
cute! (my picture is dumb)
Congratulations! Your baby girl is so adorable! I just was looking through my Christmas cards and saw your blog address so I thought I would take a gander! I am so excited for you and wishing you the best!
Love,
Mandy
colinandmandy.blogspot.com
ourroadcalledivf.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home