Monday, April 14, 2008

Gwen's Third Week



Gwen has had lots of smiles and laughs with Grandma Crosby, who has been in town from Florida this past week.















Gwen has also found a new favorite spot to nap!










Spring has sprung here in New York, and the weather has been warm and sunny. We got outside most days for a walk in the new neighborhood, with Gwen along for the ride in her stroller. All the sunshine and fresh air made Gwen tired!

At three weeks, Gwen is stronger than ever. When she is on your shoulder, she likes to hold her little head up and look around.

When she gets her fingers or fist in her mouth, she sucks and is quite content.

We can't get enough of baby Gwen!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Wow, she is cute! She already looks so much bigger!

April 14, 2008 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Fun pictures!

April 14, 2008 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

She is way too cute!! Wow!!!!! She has already changed so much. I don't know if it will work for me to come to Maine in August, but I'm hoping for Plan B. We'll talk soon. All I know is that I want to see that little darling ASAP! Love you three!!

April 20, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home