Friday, March 21, 2008

Meet Gwen

Well I'm not as good as Ashley at this blogging thing. I usually just put on the videos, but special circumstances warrant that I make an announcement. On Friday March 21 at 12:46 am (that's am folks) Gwen (middle name TBD) Crosby was brought into the world...a little sooner than anticipated, but a welcomed sight nonetheless. She weighed in at 8lbs 1oz and was 19 in long, so I guess it's a good thing she didn't wait another week to come out. And most importantly she is the cutest baby in the world! Though others are entitled to their own opinions. She is doing great, as is mom, and hopefully will be coming home first thing Sunday. We're grateful to everyone who has been praying for us and we love you and look forward to having you meet Gwen in the coming months. More photos, comments, and details to come (from the more eloquent side of the Crosby's not to mention the one that went through the whole thing), but I need to get back to the hospital.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Jen and Joe. said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Congratulations! She's ADORABLE!

I'll start talking her up to Ian right away. =)

March 21, 2008 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

congratulations! You look great, Ashley! Can't wait to meet the little one.

March 21, 2008 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I am so happy for you two. She's beautiful. And I can't wait to see her. I will have to control myself and give you a couple days to adjust before I come :) But I can't wait to meet her.

March 21, 2008 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Congratulations! We're glad everything went well and that both mom and baby are doing well!

March 21, 2008 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

Eric wrote the last comment, and I wanted to write one, too! Congrats, Ash!!! Gwen is SOO Cute!!! I loved the little pink hat on her. What a doll. I can't WAIT to see her in real life in June!!! Take care!

March 21, 2008 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger April said...

cute cute cute :)

March 21, 2008 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

She is such a cutie! Rachel and I are so happy for you both. Hope we can visit soon so Katie can see her new cousin. Try and get some sleep! You'll need it. :)

March 21, 2008 at 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, like I said in the last comment,
Gwen = cuteness


Sam

March 21, 2008 at 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you really need to get rid of that baby wiget thing

March 25, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home