Oh my gosh! I didn't know you guys were even expecting. He is precious. I'm sorry we never got to see you before we moved, but I wish you all the best! Have fun, boys are a blast!
I just sent an email, so I hope you get it. CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you guys. I miss you all SO SO MUCH!! One day we will see each other again. Have fun with your little guy. And Gwen, who is beautiful!!!
4 Comments:
Yay! We are so excited for y'all! And can I say for the millionth time, I wish we lived closer together! He looks like a snuggle bug!
Oh my gosh! I didn't know you guys were even expecting. He is precious. I'm sorry we never got to see you before we moved, but I wish you all the best! Have fun, boys are a blast!
I just sent an email, so I hope you get it. CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you guys. I miss you all SO SO MUCH!! One day we will see each other again. Have fun with your little guy. And Gwen, who is beautiful!!!
Annoying, it signed in under my other account, anyway the charlotte mae boutique comment is me, Jessica Atkinson :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home