Thursday, July 22, 2010

Gwen Hearts Auntie Olivia

Gwen has always been fond of Aunt Olivia, and this fondness only increased during the reunion as Olivia was Gwen's roommate and playmate. Gwen started each day by crawling into Olivia's bed for a snuggle and to read a few books. (One morning, one of Gwen's books fell down between the wall and the bed. Olivia rescued the book from the "crack", but Gwen felt compelled to frequently retell the events by saying "book crack, book crack" whenever we went into the bedroom. This made us chuckle because, to the untrained ear, it sounded like Gwen was saying "butt crack, butt crack".)

Aunt Olivia was always willing to entertain Gwen, from swimming to reading, to making funny faces. Olivia acted like it was no big deal, but Mom really appreciated Olivia's helpfulness.


Auntie Olivia is heading back to BYU soon, so we may not see her until next summer. Gwen will miss her until then!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Ashley! It is so good to finally be able to see your blog again! (I haven't had internet for a long time, except when I go to Jared's parents' house) Gwen is getting so big - she is darling. I can't believe how much you and Olivia look alike...I kept thinking I was looking at pics of you! I miss you!

September 16, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home