Oh. My. Gracious. Too cute! Kaitlyn misses Gwen! She likes to talk about her "Cousin Gwen" and to point out things at the store she wants to get Gwen for her birthday. We miss y'all!
She is adorable and she just sang for 2 minutes straight, which is exceptional for a girl her age! I love that song too. Remember when Linda took us to see that movie?
BEAUTIFUL singing from a BEAUTIFUL girl! That is an all time favorite song at our house. Tell Gwen to come over any time when you get back, we can all sing it with her, we all have it memorized. Well, except the boys. They tend to make up their own words. But the rest of us even know the right gestures and actions!
9 Comments:
Oh my goodness she is getting so big, what a cutie, and her hair is so long :) Gwen your singing is lovely!
Oh. My. Gracious. Too cute! Kaitlyn misses Gwen! She likes to talk about her "Cousin Gwen" and to point out things at the store she wants to get Gwen for her birthday. We miss y'all!
She is adorable and she just sang for 2 minutes straight, which is exceptional for a girl her age! I love that song too. Remember when Linda took us to see that movie?
that made me miss her soo much! what a cutie pie!!! her little voice hitting those highs notes is adorable!!
BEAUTIFUL singing from a BEAUTIFUL girl! That is an all time favorite song at our house. Tell Gwen to come over any time when you get back, we can all sing it with her, we all have it memorized. Well, except the boys. They tend to make up their own words. But the rest of us even know the right gestures and actions!
Oh Gwen, I could just eat you up! That was amazing! She is such a big girl now. Makes me miss her (and you!) all the more!! We love you Gwen!!
oh my goodness...that might be the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I love little singing kiddos!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
How is it that the tiny newborn I used to watch just yesterday I'm sure is now that big? She is adorable.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home