Friday, June 18, 2010

Outside with Gwen

Today I'd like to tell you about some of my favorite things to do outside.
This is my swing. I like to swing, and I tell Mom or Dad to push me "high!" Sometimes I swing my little people...or my hat!

This is my newest trick. It's hard to tell, but my feet are off the ground!


And lately I love to hug whatever I can wrap my arms around!


I also love to "play chalk" on the driveway. See those little lines to my right? That is my signature chalk masterpiece. I like it when Mom draws cupcakes and then a fork to eat them with! Did you want to play chalk with me?

WAIT! Before you go I have to show you the garden!
It's already grown a lot!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home