little baby = BIG NEWS!
Our BIG NEWS is that we're expecting a little baby to join our family at the end of October. We got our first peek at the little one back on April 13th.
Today we found out that Gwen is going to be a big sister to a little sister. The little sister is already following in Gwen's footsteps by looking pretty cute! We're thrilled!
Today we found out that Gwen is going to be a big sister to a little sister. The little sister is already following in Gwen's footsteps by looking pretty cute! We're thrilled!Labels: Little Baby, Update




5 Comments:
How very wonderful! Jen and I are thrilled for you. This is pretty awesome. For some strange reason, I looked at your blog yesterday and thought, "I wonder when the Crosby's next baby will come?" How little did I know that the family status thought would be answered so quickly!
yay- i am SO excited see you guys soon!
Um, how did Joe beat me to the punch!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! I, too, was wondering when Gwen would get a sibling! Hope you are feeling great and have an enjoyable pregnancy!!
How exciting...We just had our second baby on July 10th!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home