Sunday, December 7, 2014

Byron's Birthday...one teaser photo

Wow!  Byron-boy is three!  And boy was he excited for his Birthday!  I think it measured up to his expectations.  Grammie and I spent some time in the morning with the kids at a playground with a splashpad.  It was overcast and we were the only ones using the splashpad, but 75 degrees felt warm enough and the kids had absolutely not qualms about getting totally wet.  We had one of Byron's favorite dinners (sweet and sour meatballs), and then cake and ice cream for desert.  He was excited to open his presents and find lots of cars, diggers, and a pop a wheelie tractor.  Dreams DO come true!  I'll post more sometime soon....I hope.  Lots to say about this little guy, his sisters, and our really fun trip to Florida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home