Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Big Girl Stuff

 Meredith is pretty sure she is a big girl and can do big girl stuff, like unload the dishwasher.  (Her expression above is her classic "I'm doing big girl stuff" expression.  It's a slightly suppressed smile that says she is quite satisfied with herself and her accomplishments, but it too mature to show the extent of her excitement.)
Meredith has also begun to take great pleasure in stepping off of the hearth.  She savors the moment on the edge and smiles her biggest smile before she gets up her nerve to complete the step.  Sometimes she actually does step down, but most often she kind of falls forward, still as happy as can be.  I don't really like this game, but Meredith can't get enough of it.  (I know Byron did this exact same thing, and I'm pretty sure Gwen did too.  They survived the repeated face plants, so I assume Meredith will as well.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home