Car Cart
Even before Byron was born, Gwen would ask if the baby could sit next to her in the "car cart" at the grocery store. I would explain that he would have to grow a lot and learn to sit up first. Well, Byron has grown a lot and learned to sit up! This was Byron's first time driving the car cart, and I think Gwen (and Mom!) were more excited than Byron!

3 Comments:
Exciting! Who doesn't love the car cart?! My poor kids are so deprived. Our local grocery store only has the carts with the "car" attached to the handle bars, creating an unwieldy monstrosity that I hate attempting to maneuver. Therefor, we do not use the car cart.
The pictures are adorable though! And we have been missing y'all every since ya left!
the kids sure are getting big! tell them uncle josh said hey! ashley, thanks for the letters, just read em. do you guys have an email I can respond to? mine is joshua.crosby44@gmail.com, hope everyone has a great halloween!
-love josh
he sure is getting big- wow! i love the car carts and were so excited when my kids were big enough, too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home