Saturday, September 22, 2012

Family Photos

Our good friend (and good photographer), April Newman, took some family photos for us last week.  I like to have pictures, and I even like to take pictures, but I don't really like to be in pictures.  However, I enjoyed having April photograph our family.  She's so nice, the weather was really beautiful, the kids were quite cute, and Jared was handsome and obliging.  April has posted some photos from the shoot on her website, http://www.aprilnewmanphoto.com/, so check those out. 

Also, do me a favor and like April on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/aprilnewmanphoto

3 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Oh my gracious! Catalog family! I love those photos! She did a fabulous job and y'all looked amazing in them! Gwen and Byron were so SUPER CUTE! I hope there will be a photo on the way for us.

September 22, 2012 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Those pictures are so beautiful, Ash! Byron is so big now and Gwen is gorgeous! I love the one of her running and the first one of you and her:) I also love the one of you smooching Byron, reminds me of mom:)

September 24, 2012 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

Fabulous pictures Ashley! Your family is so dang cute - and you look amazing! Gwen is beautiful!

September 24, 2012 at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home