Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bed Head All Day Long

People sometimes comment on Byron's big blue eyes, but most often it's the explosion of hair on top of his head that gets the attention.  The hair is quite impressive in its refusal to be tamed for more than a short period of time.  It might actually just be bed head, but it is still too soon to tell.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marvel said...

Ashley - he has grown so much...and even Gwen looks older and different than just a couple of months ago. Two cute kids - even if they do poop alot! Mom

March 28, 2012 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

That's how Jordan was - I got comments everywhere I went about his hair. I had a baby wipe in my hand for family pictures to keep wetting it down in between shots. Good times - good luck!

March 28, 2012 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger April said...

I just love his hair, so cute! Lets have a play date soon

March 29, 2012 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Tera said...

He's a cutie Pie!

April 2, 2012 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home