Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gwen enjoyed her first Thanksgiving in Maine with the Earnshaw side of the family. She visited with her grandparents, great grandparents, aunts, great aunt, uncles, great uncle, and second cousins. In celebration of Thanksgiving (and because it's about time!), Gwen has tried some new foods over the last few weeks. She's tasted harvest vegetable baby food(yum!), applesauce(yum!), green beans(yuck!), bananas(yum!), and sweet potatoes (okay...). While in Maine, Gwen started bringing her hands together to clap. It's not quite a true clap as she keeps her left hand in a little fist, but she's got the idea!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger With love from the Alvarez family said...

Gwen looks cute. I like that pumpkin turkey!

December 3, 2008 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger marianne said...

HEY YOU!! I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card. Email it to me at marianne_duke@hotmail.com

THANKS!

December 4, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home