All in a Day's Work...& Sleep


This afternoon, Gwen and Mom worked on organizing the kitchen cabinet with all of the plastic storage containers. Gwen taste tested a few containers. Gwen was found sleeping in the stink bug position during two out of three naps. Labels: Baby Gwen, Gwen Sleeping

3 Comments:
haha, Mason sleeps like a stink bug too lately, sooo cute!
Ahh. I see you found the multi-purpose pads for Gwen's crib. I miss being able to use those. Especially today, when for the first time, I walked into Kaitlyn's room after her nap to find that she had taken off her diaper and thrown/smeared her poop every where. I hope Jared has a stronger stomach than Jake. He kept complaining that the smell was making him sick. I was the one cleaning it up! Seesh! Heaven forbid I not be home when one of our children throws up.
ya gotta love the stink bug position. my kids ALL slept like that. they grow so FAST!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home