Sunday, June 1, 2008

Gwen's Blessing Day

Gwen was the center of attention this weekend. This isn't the least bit unusual at our house, except that this weekend there was much more attention than normal with lots of family in town. Gwen was given a name and a blessing by Jared at church on Sunday, so family came to participate and celebrate. She wore a beautiful dress that was a gift from Great-Grandma and Grandpa King, a delicate sweater and booties made our friend Vilda, and she was wrapped in a lovely blanket made by Great-Grandma Earnshaw. We had a wonderful time together and appreciated everyone who traveled so far. Gwen felt very loved!
Grandpa & Grandma Earnshaw
Grandma & Grandpa Crosby
Great-Grandpa & Grandma Earnshaw
Four generations on the Earnshaw side

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

You guys are such a cute family!

June 3, 2008 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger April said...

she is so cute, I never got to talk to you on Sunday... how exciting she got blessed, she looked lovely and I bet it was wonderful having all the fam in town :)

June 3, 2008 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Suzanne C said...

I love blessing days! You all look fantastic. Hope your sis is doing well in the mission!

June 4, 2008 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

That's always such a fun day!

June 4, 2008 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

Congratulations happy family!!! I am so happy I finally found you! (more on that later) Gwen is beautiful. I have been reading your blog to get updated, but want to talk to you! email me @ danibourgeois@gmail.com...and come check out our blog!

ps...JJ wore the shirt you gave him today. Thanks!

June 4, 2008 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger marianne said...

what an angel! i wish i could see her in person.

June 5, 2008 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

gwen is such a sweetie! i am glad i got to meet her in person finally! i think she still likes me, even though she cried when i held her. it was great to see you guys!! hopefully we'll see you again soon!

June 5, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home