Happy Father's Day 2014!
We love our Dad and Grandpas! Quite a group of great men! Gwen went all out for Father's Day and was giving Dad presents all weekend. At school, Gwen had made Dad a gift that included popcorn so she could have a movie night with Dad. (She let Mom and Byron come too!) We watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory on Friday. Yesterday Gwen planted a pumpkin seed in a pot for Dad (see her plans below) and painted a picture frame. Today she and Byron made some cards, and Gwen wrapped up some candy she had gotten at a parade to give to Dad. She also told me "Dad is my favorite." I said, "Because it's Father's Day, right?" She said, "No. Everyday he's my favorite." And there you have it!
(Jared and Gwen look super cute, but I could not get Meredith and Byron to look at the camera despite my best attempts. They seem to ignore me more than usual when I pull out the camera. Below Dad got their attention and a smile!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home