Sunday, May 11, 2014

Meredith is ONE!

I have a lot of cute pictures I need to post from the past couple of weeks.  But today was all about Edi and these pictures are TOO CUTE!  Thanks to everyone who sent Birthday greetings and gifts to Meredith.  We wish you could all have been here to celebrate! 
P.S. Meredith looks kind of solemn in these photos.  I think it was because it was late in the evening.  She does smile sometimes, you just wouldn't know it from these pics!
Surprise Meredith!  It's your Birthday!
(Meredith looks like she's in charge here...and she is!)

Umm.. too cute! 
She grabbed the candle and put it out with her bare hand! 
We have it on video.

 
 
Gwen was so excited to "help" Meredith open her presents.
 

Byron took it upon himself to show Meredith
how the new toys worked.
It was fun to have my baby turn one on Mother's Day. 
Meredith, you're the sweetest!
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Tera said...

Wow that year went by fast! She's adorable. Happy birthday!

May 12, 2014 at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home