posted by Anonymous at 1:10 PM
Yay! Pictures of Meredith! She doesn't look like an Earnshaw-Crosby baby one bit. Byron is hilarious in the background. Zachary always insists on going over my legs instead of under. Strange child.
SO CUTE. I love watching work so hard to "talk." She has really plumped up since I saw her! I also love Byron's little antics in the background.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Yay! Pictures of Meredith! She doesn't look like an Earnshaw-Crosby baby one bit. Byron is hilarious in the background. Zachary always insists on going over my legs instead of under. Strange child.
SO CUTE. I love watching work so hard to "talk." She has really plumped up since I saw her! I also love Byron's little antics in the background.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home