Labels: Baby Gwen, Gwen at Play
posted by CrosbyFamily at 9:50 PM
Ok wow, I just looked through the past couple weeks of pictures and SHE IS SO CUTE. I just want to smooch her!! The boys are in bed, but I can't wait to show them their sweet cousin tomorrow:) Sure love you Ash!
aww- i miss her so much! she is such a little cutie... and stinker!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Ok wow, I just looked through the past couple weeks of pictures and SHE IS SO CUTE. I just want to smooch her!! The boys are in bed, but I can't wait to show them their sweet cousin tomorrow:) Sure love you Ash!
aww- i miss her so much! she is such a little cutie... and stinker!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home