Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gwen's New Ride

Hi.
Do you like my new coat?
I have something else new to show you...

















This is my new car!
(Did I mention my Grammie is visiting from Florida?
Yeah, thus all the cute stuff!)

I really like my new ride,
although sometimes I have difficulty getting in...

But once I'm in, I shut the door and...

Beep the horn before...
I get out to check the gas...













And push the car around.













Then I do it all again!
Did you want a ride?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Camille said...

sure, i'll go for a ride with a cute girl like you, gwennie poo! ash- she looks JUST like you when you were little!

October 16, 2009 at 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMgosh!! Cuty!

November 1, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home