Labels: Baby Gwen, Gwen Video
posted by CrosbyFamily at 11:51 PM
Kaitlyn loved the video. Every time she heard you speak she looked behinds us. I totally remember when Katie used to do the snort face. Too funny!
So cute! I love at the beginning when she is moving her leg and arms all around at the same time. It's like she's enjoying discovering what her little body can do!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Kaitlyn loved the video. Every time she heard you speak she looked behinds us.
I totally remember when Katie used to do the snort face. Too funny!
So cute! I love at the beginning when she is moving her leg and arms all around at the same time. It's like she's enjoying discovering what her little body can do!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home