Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gwen's Halloween Costume Contest

What should Gwen dress up as for her 1st Halloween?
A little clown?

A little mermaid?

Or a little chick?

We have our opinion, but we welcome yours!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger April said...

where did you get all those cute costumes? oh and what are you guys doing for halloween? my vote is definitely the chick! sooo cute! second place mermaid, third the clown! she gets cuter every minute! man oh man, we need to hang out soon!

October 9, 2008 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger April said...

I just went back and read my comment and I go waaaay overboard with the !!!!! hahaha :)

October 9, 2008 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

The chick is so adorable...well they are, but I vote the chick.

October 9, 2008 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

i saw the little mermaid! and maybe you can find her a little merman... haha just kidding. the chick is pretty cute, too. see you guys tomorrow!

October 9, 2008 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Suzanne C said...

The Littlest Chickie! She is so beautiful.

October 9, 2008 at 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooo voting for the chick! She is soooo cute!!


sam.



P.S. Dada votes for the mermaid

October 9, 2008 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

We totally vote for the chick. We burst out laughing because she looks so cute! You can't help but smile to see her in it. Although, a penGwen costume would be the best.

October 9, 2008 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I thought I voted earlier, but I don't see it posted, oh well! My vote is still for the chick. However, if you don't want to spend money, Gwen could easily go as a Kewpie doll. Just give her a little bath, let the hair do its curl, and wah-la! Kewpie costume! I wish I could say, "See you tomorrow," like Camille did! Love you!

October 10, 2008 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I think you should take three nights and let her wear one each time. Lots more treats for the cutest Gwen ever. Love you, Mom

October 11, 2008 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Jeff Grandon said...

Love the chick!
Jeff

October 13, 2008 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Sam and Janiece said...

I LOVE the chick costume, but as far as warmth...I think the mermaid wins. They are all so cute though.

October 14, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home