Today's THIRD Post...
For some reason I just can't stop taking pictures of Gwen today!
Gwen is getting pretty good at sitting up. With a little support from the Boppy she can sit and play independently for a short time.
Speaking of sitting and independent, Gwen started doing this at dinner this evening. She often sits at the table with us in her comfy pink seat. She has always just sat back and relaxed. Not anymore! She saw dad's apple juice and she went after it by sitting up and leaning forward as far as she could go!Labels: Baby Gwen, Gwen Growing Up


4 Comments:
you are on a blogging roll! How cute is she! I love it... and you can never post too many pictures!!!!!!!!!! yay
corinne always did have a unique sense of style! gwen looks so cuddly in those pictures! i miss her! i don't know if i can wait until thanksgiving to see my only niece again!!! when do you guys want to drop her off so you can go to the temple!?!?!? soon, i hope!
Hi Ashley! Cute blog and Gwen is darling. I found your blog through Camille's. You must be having so much fun with your little girl.
Aimee P.
dustinandaimee.blogspot.com
(our blog is privatized but if you reply to this with your email address or have Camille send it to me I can invite you!)
she is so cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home