Kewpie Gwen
One of Gwen's coolest features is her hair. For some reason it hasn't grown a whole lot on the sides, but it keeps growing and growing on the top. With little or no effort (just a quick flip of the comb after her nightly bath) Gwen's outgrowth of hair on top forms this incredible curl, reminiscent of a kewpie doll. It's always exciting to "do the do" because no two of Gwen's curls are ever the same. Tonight's curl was especially nice and it looked almost too good to be real. (If you were a surfer, you'd probably want to catch this sweet curl on your surfboard. But since we're not surfers, we just caught it on camera! Labels: Baby Gwen, Gwen Growing Up, Gwen's Hair

2 Comments:
Too cute! I think Gwen's curl is sooo sweet! My mom used to do that to all of her babies, whether or not their hair was curly.
Oh Gwen!!! Ash, I loved all the updates to the blog! I especially loved the video of Gwen's laugh! She is so sweet. I wish I had some better adjectives. PRECIOUS!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home