Monday, June 16, 2008

Gwen, Rise and Shine!

I love to watch Gwen wake up. She stretches and looks a little sleepy as she returns from dreamland. She is all warm and cuddly after being wrapped up. These first three photos are from over a month ago on May 14th.
These are from today."Heehee, I got my arm out of my swaddle!"

"Mom, that flash woke me up. Who gave YOU permission to take pictures of me in my sleep?"


"I'm going back to sleep."

"Oh, I see Dad!"


"Wait! Dad! Where are you going?"

"Am I really unswaddled or are you guys kidding me?"

"Yeah! I can move my arms again!"

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

SHE IS SO CUTE. I can't stand it! I need to smooch her in real life!!!

June 17, 2008 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Suzanne C said...

Love those curls in her hair!

June 18, 2008 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I love how you write what Gwen is wanting to say- she'll love looking at these pictures with those subtitles when she's older! She really is a doll. We got her a present, so hopefully I remember to bring it to Maine for the Beach to Beacon weekend!

June 22, 2008 at 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she sooo cute!

June 22, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home